Thursday 22 September 2016

Proposal and Ideas Generation (Idea 1-The idea I will most likely do)

Song:
Sweet Dreams TN (The Last Shadow Puppets)

Lyrics:
I just sorta always feel sick without you baby,
I ain't got anything to lick without you baby,
Nothing seems to stick without you baby,
Ain't I fallen in love,

Its just the pits without you baby,
Its really just the pits without you baby,
Its like everyones a dick without you baby,
Ain't I fallen in love,

And all my pals will tell me that I'm crazy,
You bet I'm loopy alright,
And I just don't recognise this fool,
That you have made me,
Whoa I ain't seen him for a while,
And as your shrinking figure blows a kiss,
I catch and smash it on my lips,
Darling I can't seem to quit,
Completely falling to bits,
I really might be losing it,
The idea that you've existed,
All alongs ridiculous,
I don't know what to say,

Baby we ought to...
Fuck seven years of bad luck out the powder room mirror,
Could I have made it any clearer,

Its love like a tongue in a nostril,
Love like an ache in the jaw,
You're the first day of spring,
With a septum piercing,
Little miss sweet dreams...
Tennesse!

Why I have chosen this song?
I have chosen this song because, it is currently one of my favourite songs to listen to. In addition, the song doesn't currently have a music video, this means I can start from scratch and make the video anything I want, without it being compared to the original. I think that I could do pretty much anything with the music video because, its a bit of a love song, but I think theres quite a broad direction I could take it.

Genre:
 Love; because the song is a love song and I want to keep a long with that theme.

Narrative:
The story behind my video will be a girl who is in love with a boy but she wont talk to him about it, until one night she has a dream and her mind played by a boy sings the lyrics and she realises that she needs to go and talk to the boy she likes. When she runs outside the boy is walking up her path and they instantly hug. Emotions fly as the song ends and the girls mind fades to black and the final shot is the girl and boy hugging/kissing.

What my video will include:
For my video, I want certain shots in my video. The main shots I have in mind are shots of the stage performance. I want about 6/7 different angles such as a close up, wide shot, and a shot from behind the performance. I want it to look like a real solo performance of the song and I want the audience to be able to the scene clearly. Similarly to the scene with the girl, I want to start with a wide shot then as the song moves along, I want it to be mainly medium shots and close ups. For the scene when the characters are outside, I want to use a 50f/s camera so I can shoot some of it in slow motion.

I will be choosing to do this idea because i feel it is better than my other idea and i am looking forward to producing this music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment