Wednesday 21 September 2016

50f/s Camera

Today we used a 50 frames per second camera so we could learn how to film in slow motion. This camera is perfect for filming in slow motion because, it records double the amount of frames than a normal camera, so when the footage is slowed down, then the image movement is not a jittery as a normal camera.

Once we had got to grips with the 50f/s camera, we filmed a short scene in slow motion, and edited it, and then put it on YouTube. The short film is about a boy that gets bullied and beaten up by his college classmates. Here is our creation:

I found this work very useful because, it has given me some extra ideas for things I could do for my music video. I may think about shooting some of my video in slow motion. I thought that this activity was a success because, I got be used to using slow motion because, I'd never worked with it before and I really enjoyed it, even if it did include me getting beat up.

No comments:

Post a Comment