Monday 26 September 2016

Green Screen Research

For my green screen research, we went down to the main building so we could use the green screen that we have at north notts college. Whilst we were down there, we filmed multiple things such as Matthew on a surfboard, and different people dancing. This was really fun to do because we got to laugh at people dancing in front of the green screen. Once we had filmed the footage, we put the footage on skinner so everyone could use the footage. I then imported it into adobe premier and got to work. I used ultra key to get rid of the green screen so it had a transparent background. I decided that I wanted a black background to make my video a bit creepy. I then messed around with the colour balance to give Daniels head a red effect. I then downloaded some scary music and an evil laugh to finish it off. Here is the finished product:

No comments:

Post a Comment