Wednesday 18 January 2017

Unit 11: Screenshots of Covering Letter

I put my name and contact details on the top of my covering letter so that they can stand out to the employer. 

I then put down the address of the employer, and because I didn't know the person name, I put "To Whom It May Concern".
This is my first paragraph on my covering letter, in this paragraph I talked about why I was interested in the job, and gave a quick outline of my basic skills.
In my second paragraph, I talked briefly about where I am studying at the moment, and talked about some work experience that I had done related to the media. 
Then I talked more specifically about commentary and gave the name of my favourite commentator. 
I then ended my covering letter by saying why I am right for this job and putting my name at the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment