Friday 13 January 2017

Interviewee Feedback

Observer: Nathaniel

Interviewer: Emily

Interviewee: Cameron

Job Applied For: Camera Operator/Editor

Company: FlexPlus

Does the interviewee appear confident?
"Yes"

Do they ask questions during the interview?
"Yes"

Are they professional?
"Yes"

What do you think about their knowledge on the job role?
"Shown some knowledge on the job role"

Do they offer examples to support answers to the questions they are asked?
'Yes he extended his answers"

What are the strengths and weaknesses of this interview?
"Was confident throughout, at times maybe over confident"

Can you offer any advice for future interviews?
"Try to tone down the confidence at times"

My opinion of this feedback:
I agree with most of the comments made on my interview but I disagree with the comment about me being over confident. Personally I was just trying to showcase myself to the interviewer. But I will work on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment